Monday, February 2, 2009

hello!

firstly thankyou all for taking interest in my life by reading. after a very long plane ride i am here in cambridge new zealand. . i sat with a kiwi fellow (my age) on the way here and learnt alot about the country. he is a non beliveer but showed interest when i prayed before meals. awesome opportunity to witness. God put words into my heart and out of my mouth. he is so good.

upon arrival i was picked up by two students (barefoot_. out here shoes are by no means a necessity in public. I have been trying to touhgen my feet, but too quickly, so i am back to barefoot for now. ...

everyone drives on the opposite side of the road which takes some time to get use to. myself and a friend calvin are thinking to buy a scooter to share and get around on. i think i suit a scooter quite well, yes.

i am reminded by Gods creative mind everyday. I have seen many pastures of sheep in the gently rolling green hills of forest, but have yet to sheer one.

i have introduced my self as "ollie" out here. I like it and may try to use it in canada when i get back. i did not think i had musical talent but i bought a drum in which i play and sing worship too. so far only in the privacy of a [platform in a tree... im soundign hippi, i know.

thats all for now, my times out

cheers.,

Oliie

3 comments:

sammi-jo said...

yahhh I found you haha :o) i loved reading how your doing and I'm so happy you made it there safely and everything is going great. sounds like your having a really good time seeing and doing new things. you will totally suit the scooter trust me and going by ollie totally works I love it. =) I do miss you already but super excited for you and all your new experiencs and look forward to hearing all about it when you come back. take care buddy.

Anonymous said...

im checking this daily, but you dont write often enough :)

Anonymous said...

Got back from our holiday and came to check out your blog. I smiled through the whole thing. I love you. Just remember I was young once too and had a scooter. They are great but be careful!